Braskem has been elected one of the best companies in Brazil for professionals entering the labor market. The award, granted by the Você S/A magazine in partnership with the FIA (Brazilian Administration Institute Foundation) and Cia de Talentos, acknowledges the work carried out by the company in developing and maintaining talents in programs ranging from the Young Apprentice, through technical and university internships, to the Braskem Young Recent Graduate (trainee) program.
"Here, people are encouraged to find their own way, to work as a team, and to be themselves. We believe in the leading role of each one and offer different opportunities for development and growth," said Marcelo Arantes, Vice President of People, Communication, Marketing and Sustainable Development for the company.
The project is in its seventh edition and has counted with the voluntary registration of 383 companies, including 45 finalists. The teams developed the survey by evaluating the satisfaction of 12,185 young people, up to 26 years of age, regarding their jobs, considering the opinion of trainees and employees.
Braskem ranked 36th in the Youth Happiness Index, by the IFT. The grade consists of two components. The first, weighing 65%, is based on the satisfaction questionnaire answered by young people up to 26 years and randomly selected by Você S/A. The second, which contributes to the remaining 35%, considers the questionnaire answered by the companies regarding practices and benefits offered to employees, in addition to the audit grade issue by the FIA and the journalist's visit to the company.
"Developing talent is a priority for Braskem, and we believe that entry program professionals are our leaders for tomorrow. That is why we offer plenty of development opportunities, not only for skills and competencies, but also for a career in a large global company," explained Mariana Paiva, Head of Talent Recruitment at the company.
Last Friday (11/30), Braskem was acknowledged by Out & Equal Workplace Advocates as the world's largest organization for LGBT+ rights in the workplace, with the Excellence Award, which elects companies and individuals that have made significant progress over the past year in advocating diversity and inclusion of LGBTQIA+ people in companies.
The company's achievements are the result of a number of initiatives carried out in the past years, which include, among many others, training and actions for the engagement of leaders and employees; working and discussion groups for diversity and inclusion; recruitment and selection guidelines so that the criteria and guidance are in line with the promotion of diversity; and Braskem's Diversity and Inclusion Forums, which took place in all regions of the company in Brazil, with the participation of over 900 members and training of more than 500 leaders in Brazil in 2018..
For more information, please contact:
Fernando Rubino (55 11) 3643-2991 - email@example.com
Jessyca Trovão - (55 11) 3643-2769 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fábio Souza - (55 11) 3643-2813 - email@example.com